Hellooo&welcome to blogtober day 22
I was sitting in yesterday, and it was such horrible weather. It was raining, it was windy and it was cold. I wanted to do something, so i am going to share with you the things i do on a rainy day:
1. Netflix: I love netflix. I love watching a good ol’ netflix series such as Riverdale or re-runs of gossip girl. When it is cold and miserable out, i love to just snuggle under the duvet with a good netflix series on.
2. Plan blog posts: As this is blogtober, i am pretty much up to date with blog posts. I can’t believe how long i have stuck to doing blog posts every day, i thought i was going to fail it. Blogmas will be up soon before we know it, so i try to get into a routine of planning blog posts when it is a horrible day.
3. Pamper day: You defiantly need to take care of yourself and your wellbeing. I believe that the best pamper days is when it is cold and dark, and you are able to fully relax. I love just chilling out in the bath.
4. Reading: I don’t get enough time to read anymore, as college work has began to kick in. When the weather is dark and cold, i love to snuggle up with a good book, and get into it. I find it is so calming.
5. Baking: I love baking cakes and cookies, so baking is the best time when it is raining. I love being able to bake looking at the rain, and knowing i am cosy inside.
6. Online shopping: Not only is it easy, but it means that you don’t have to go outside in the rain and in the cold. I love to online shop, and could do this forever.
7. Youtube/blog catchup: I love catching up on youtube videos and blog posts. If i have missed any videos or blog posts, these are the days i love to have a good old catchup.
8. Social media: I don’t tend to do this when i am busy in the outdoors, but when it is raining, i find i have more time to start scrolling down on Instagram, Twitter and facebook. I love being able to have these days sometimes, as i am able to catch up on peoples lives!
I hope you enjoyed