Helloooo&Welcome to Blogmas Day 2!
The Christmas Tag!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I love Elf! Elf, is one of my favourite Christmas films, EVER!
2. Have you ever had a White christmas?
i don’t think so. When i was younger, there was meant to be a White Christmas, but it ended up snowing on Boxing day! I would love to experience a White Christmas!
3. Where do you usually spend Christmas?
We have 2 Christmas’s. I have Christmas Day with my Mum’s family, and we usually go out to Christmas dinner. On boxing day, i see my Dad’s side of the family, and we usually have another Christmas dinner at my Aunt’s house.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
All i want for Christmas is you- Mariah Carey!
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No we usually just wait until Christmas morning to get our presents and stockings!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers?
Rudolph, Prancer, Dasher, Vixen and… i’m not too sure.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I love just spending time with all of my family and having Christmas dinner!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, i want a real one though
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Roses chocolate, YUM!
10. Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love giving gifts. I love buying people presents and i’m usually so impatient that i just want them to open their presents first.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I loved getting my Barbie house when i was little haha!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York! In the Christmas films i have watched, New York always looks so beautiful and lively around Christmas time!
13. Are you pro-present wrapper or fail miserably?
It depends on what it is i have to wrap. If it is a weird shape, i can’t wrap it!
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
Spending time with family. Also going to pantomimes on Christmas eve was my favourite holiday moment, i loved seeing them.
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I don’t know what age i began to realise the truth about Santa, I think one of my friends told me.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
In the past, i never stuck to them, they weren’t realistic. But now since i have done realistic ones, i tend to tick them all off!
17. What makes the holiday special for you?
Just spending time with my family who i hardly get to see. I also love decorating for Christmas and eating all the lovely food!
I hope you enjoyed, if you have any traditions, comment below! If you have a youtube or blog, please use the questions provided!
See you tomorrow,