Helloooo&welcome to Blogmas Day 9;
I am going to be sharing with you my top 5 Christmas movies:
1. My first favourite has got to be Elf. This has been a long time favourite Christmas movie for me. I love watching Elf when Christmas is near. Elf is about a man who has been raised as an elf at the North Pole and he is sent to the US to find his true identity.
2. Love actually: I love watching Love actually. This is about following the lives of 8 different people how they deal with their love lives. It is set a month before Christmas and is set in London, which i love.
3. Polar express: I have loved polar express since it came out. It is about that has a journey to the North pole on the polar express. He gets to learn about the spirit of Christmas. This defiantly makes me feel more festive.
4. A wish for Christmas: This is on netflix. I love the fact it has Gretchen from Mean girls in it, but you get to see a different side to her. This is about a lady called Sara who is shy and her boss steals the idea from her, and she asks a wish from Santa, will the wish come true?
5. Home alone: This is such a classic Christmas movie. Everyone must’ve watched this film. Home alone is about a 8 year old who has to stop the house from getting burgled. He has been accidentally left at home, whilst his family goes on holiday.
I hope you enjoyed,