i feel i have gained a few new readers to my blog over this period, so hey i’m Amy! Get to know a bit more about me on this tag!
1. What’s your passion?
Aside from blogging which i love, it has defiantly got to be working at my job, i love working with my team and always building myself up.
2. What would you do in life if you did not need to work for money?
Blogging. I would love to be able to blog every day for the rest of my life. I’d love it! It’s such a big hobby of mine!
3. where do you want to be in 5, 10, 20 or 40 years?
5 years: Just to be happy in my job and move up the career ladder in social media/marketing! i’d be 28 in 5 years! 10 years: 33 years old. Hopefully be married and have a family. 20 years: Wow, i’d be 43! Living my life and travelling more with my family! 40 years: I’ll be 63 maybe have grandchildren i don’t know! Life is so scary and exciting!
4. What are your fundamental life values?
Try your best. I cannot stress this enough. As long as you know you have tried your best, it doesn’t matter!
5. Who are the 3 most important people in your life?
my Mum, she is my rock and i love her to bits. My friends, they keep me sane and they’re pretty cool! My family: My family i love them to bits.!
6. What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is succeeding in whatever job i am in. a I’d also love if my blog got bigger and be able to do it as a career if the opportunity ever arose.
7. How much are you willing to sacrifice for your dream to come true?
Everything and anything. I would do anything, pull all nighters, go to every interview, try super hard!
8. What are the three things in your life you’d like to change?
Less anxious: I wish i could try new things without feeling anxious.
Be more confident: I wish i could be that girl who had loads of confidence!
Travel more: defiantly!
9. when was the last time you laughed out loud?
Probably on the phone to Tia, she says and does the craziest things ever!
10. what are you grateful for?
My supportive family and friends!
11. when was the last time you tried something new?
When i made my new blog (for influencers, musicians and bands)
12. when was the last time you done something spontaneously?
Not much, as we are in lockdown, so will have to say, when i went to this interview and literally decided 2 days before.
13. which are the most memorable moments from your past?
Going to many gigs for the franklin lake boys!
Meeting so many fab internet friends!
Passing my driving test 1st time!
14. Are you making the same mistakes over and over again?
Guilty as charged!
15. forget your real age for a second-now tell yourself how old you are?
15. Everyone literally thinks i’m like 15/16.
16. how important is social approval for you?
Too much. I think if someone is looking at me, i feel they are judging me. I want people to like me, such a people pleaser
17. Do you live for yourself or others?
I’m a bit of both! I am getting better at doing it for myself though!
18. what is the last life lesson you learned?
Don’t stress, take it as it comes!
19. when was the last time you helped someone?
My auntie can’t go out as she has a medical condition, so i got her shopping for her.
20. Did you ever help a complete stranger?
Yes, they didn’t realise they couldn’t use cash so i put it on my card for them!
21. what is your greatest fear?
not being able to have children.
22. which word best describes your personality?
23. what inspires you?
Everybody! everybody has a story to tell!
24. what is the biggest change initiated by you in the past 5 years?
Going on anxiety medication
25. what’s your life’s biggest achievement?
Getting a distinction in health and social care. Passing my driving test and theory 1st time!
26. when was the last time you were proud of yourself?
Being diagnosed with epilepsy and not letting it ruin my course or life
27. if you could choose any place,where would you live?
somewhere near a beach.
28. what stops you from making the first step towards yourself?
29. when was the last time you took a risk?
I don’t actually know, probably starting a blog?
30. who is the person who had the most powerful influence on you?
Jayde. Jayde taught me even when it’s bad, still make the most of your life. ‘positivity always’ RIP Jayde, i miss you everyday angel.
31. What is your deepest secret?
I don’t have many secrets.
32. What is happiness for you?
Being surrounded by my family and friends!
33. What habits would you like to quit?
Biting my nails, it is such an awful habit to have!
34. How much are you ready to sacrifice for a successful career?
Everything. weather that was to move away, go onto another course.
35. what will you never forget?
Childhood memories. I loved my childhood memories of going away on lovely holiday’s and not having a care in the world.
36. Which were the most emotional moments of your life?
story lines, if i am involved i get waaay too involved. My auntie when she told us she was pregnant-such a special thing! Seeing liv and dom for the first time, when Amy had her baby boy!
37. If you wrote about your life and only mentioned the most colourful, vivid, strong and impressive periods, how many pages would the book be?
However many blog posts i have written! My blog really reflects on that.
38. How many times have you fallen in love?
I think once, but sometimes i feel you think you’re in love but you actually never know, until you are.
39. How many times has your heart been broken?
40. What makes you motivated?
my family, friends
41. Do you give up too soon?
no, i will keep going and going until my body or someone stops me!
42. do you know how it feels to wake up with a smile?
Yes, and i’m so grateful for that.
43. When was the last time you cried?
Last week, when i missed seeing my Nan (as she has passed)
44. Do you like your Birthday?
I love it!
45. Are you at peace with yourself?
I feel like i am, but i’m working on it still!
46. If not for financial matters, would you still be working where you’re working now?
I do, i think i love working with my team, i like doing my job!
47. How much time do you spend on social networks?
Tooooo much time especially now.
48. is your cup half empty or half full!
Er, half full
49. have you ever experienced a paradigm shift?
I had to google what this meant but i have!
50. Do you usually listen to your heart or your brain?
listen to my heart more than anything.
Deep blog post today ay?
If you want to do this, please leave your link below, can’t wait to see it!